NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older and reside in Texas.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Emery’s Buffalo Creek as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting September 3, 2021 and ending November 30, 2021. All online entries must be received by November 30, 2021. All venue tours must be scheduled and completed by November 30, 2021.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://emerysbuffalocreek.com/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Emery’s Buffalo Creek. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested and schedule a venue tour to take place before the deadline to enter: November 30, 2021. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Emery’s Buffalo Creek.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive Hall-Off of a Wedding package for up to 100 guests at Emery’s Buffalo Creek to be redeemed on or before December 31, 2022. Value of up to $10,000. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Prize value not to exceed $10,000. Emery’s Buffalo Creek will award half the value of the selected wedding package not to exceed $10,000 in value. Winner will have the option to select a Micro-Wedding, Venue Only Wedding, Semi-Inclusive Wedding or All-Inclusive Wedding package. Prize shall not be used for a Private Party Event, Graduation Party, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Anniversary Dinner, Rehearsal Dinner, or any other event not considered a Wedding. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Emery's Buffalo Creek. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Emery’s Buffalo Creek’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Emery's Buffalo Creek to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected and announced at the Bridal Open House event hosted by Emery’s Buffalo Creek on Sunday, January 30, 2022 under the supervision of Emery’s Buffalo Creek. Winner does not need to be present to be eligible to win. Winner will be notified by phone call within 24 hours following selection of Winner. Emery's Buffalo Creek shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to
timely return a completed and executed declaration, wedding contract with Emery’s Buffalo Creek, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Wedding date requested cannot be guaranteed. Winner will be required to secure the date with a non-refundable reservation fee of $1500 if they have not already booked a wedding in 2022. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Emery’s Buffalo Creek’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Emery’s Buffalo Creek, anyone acting on behalf of Emery’s Buffalo Creek, and Emery’s Buffalo Creek licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Emery’s Buffalo Creek. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Emery's Buffalo Creek from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Emery’s Buffalo Creek may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Emery's Buffalo Creek reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Emery's Buffalo Creek’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Emery’s Buffalo Creek may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Emery's Buffalo Creek. Emery's Buffalo Creek reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Emery's Buffalo Creek has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Emery's Buffalo Creek reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Emery’s Buffalo Creek and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF [National/State/Provincial Government] WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Austin County, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards
for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Emery’s Buffalo Creek.
14. ___ By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules